19.12.06

my brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to spare

to go or not to go?

should I go back to school to get my ph.d., or revel in the relative ease of school-free status?


am I a masochist, or an egotist, or do I really just want the cool jobs the degree could afford me?


am I too old, or too feeble-minded after 5 years in the working world?


can I make it through school+work without driving myself (or katie) crazy, or should I just go full bore on the degree?


can I give up a good paycheck for student squalor once again?


these questions, and many more along similar lines, to be presented in this forum as events unfold. opinions and advice welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Ummmm... you're not too old, I'm older than you and look where I am! What huge decisions you have to make! I'll be sending thoughts of clarity and peace your way.

Dr. and Dr. :)

8:19 AM  
Blogger j-dub said...

actually, I always wanted to be in a Dr. and Mr. relationship.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home