she's made for success / she knows she'll make a mess
katielove, my suggested to-do list for this weekend*:
- cooking delicious meals at home
- baking gingerfriends
- sending pictures of gingerfriends to the friends they resemble
- lacksadaisical, alternative christmas shopping
- pink champagne
- kung fu movies
- hot drinks (tipsyish or non-)
- gore gore girls at the blind pig
- napping
- swimming at the rec center
and generally celebrating your graduation in every way.
*this weekend starts thursday night, because I took friday off. gotta use up those last few vacation days.
- cooking delicious meals at home
- baking gingerfriends
- sending pictures of gingerfriends to the friends they resemble
- lacksadaisical, alternative christmas shopping
- pink champagne
- kung fu movies
- hot drinks (tipsyish or non-)
- gore gore girls at the blind pig
- napping
- swimming at the rec center
and generally celebrating your graduation in every way.
*this weekend starts thursday night, because I took friday off. gotta use up those last few vacation days.



2 Comments:
Sounds Lovely.
Happy Graduation!
admittedly, I got the inspiration from your post.
Post a Comment
<< Home