31.10.06

you tore your dress


as a special halloween treat, today I learned that Ligers do exist. fantastic.

tonight I am going to a halloween dinner party as django reinhardt, which basically means I'm wearing a suit and a moustache and carrying a guitar. not the most exciting costume, but it was either this or shave my head into a mohawk and go as travis bickle from taxi driver. the shock value might have been worth it, but I guess we'll never know. it could have been a good excuse for using fake blood, too.

I think next year I'll take a cue from que sera sera and just go as a zombie "______". sheer brilliance.

oh, and katie and I are making stuffed mushroom spiders on a web of rice noodles for the dinner. I have extremely high hopes for this, which probably means I'll be a little disappointed in the result. pictures (hopefully) to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home