i ain't gonna study war no more

I like my new church. the band plays charles mingus and john coltrane and we sing anti-war spirituals. plus they feed us dinner afterwards. the evangelicals at my previous church would have a lot more success converting the masses by following this model, I think, though I'm usually wrong about things like this.
today, in a fit of beautiful sunny weather and crisp, pre-winter shadows on everything, I began looking for an apartment in ann arbor. lacking a buyer for my current house be damned! next august at the latest I will be transporting myself and my collected goods (and there are far too many) to this tree-lined town to live with my love in our new home. what if my house hasn't sold by them? what if. rent it out, give it away--I don't care. at some point I have to cast away all financial considerations and move on with my life. as they say, it's ending one second at a time and I'm spending too many of those seconds cutting grass and driving to and from ann arbor.



1 Comments:
OMG - Does this mean you guys are staying?
Please please please do not gooooooo.... Please Please Please do not gooooo oh oh. Please Please Please.... :)
If it's true, I'm going to do a little jig!
Post a Comment
<< Home