to lighten your load
nyc vs. ypsilanti via IM, round 2.
subtitle: a 16-year friendship spirals ever-downward.
jw: so tomorrow: "Art School Confidential" with cheese and wine snuck into the theater.
bri: very classy.
jw: nothing but the best here.
may be difficult without winter coats. we'll see.
that's why they make cargo pants, right?
(too bad I don't own cargo pants)
bri: or parachute pants. i know you still have those.
jw: shite! i do, too.
smaller pockets, but velcro on the bottom cuffs. perfect.
bri: exactamente.
jw: the best part: 3 of us are churchgoers.
bri: churchgoing has nothing to do with sneaking wine into the theater. if mary had seen a movie theater, you know she'd've had jesus turn the evian into a nice chardonnay.
.
.
.
jw: why does it smell like freshly baked bread in here? I must find out.
I hope my nose isn't playing tricks and it's just popcorn.
bri: maybe you're having stroke.
even though that would be indicated by the smell of burnt toast, you've always been a little backwards.
subtitle: a 16-year friendship spirals ever-downward.
jw: so tomorrow: "Art School Confidential" with cheese and wine snuck into the theater.
bri: very classy.
jw: nothing but the best here.
may be difficult without winter coats. we'll see.
that's why they make cargo pants, right?
(too bad I don't own cargo pants)
bri: or parachute pants. i know you still have those.
jw: shite! i do, too.
smaller pockets, but velcro on the bottom cuffs. perfect.
bri: exactamente.
jw: the best part: 3 of us are churchgoers.
bri: churchgoing has nothing to do with sneaking wine into the theater. if mary had seen a movie theater, you know she'd've had jesus turn the evian into a nice chardonnay.
.
.
.
jw: why does it smell like freshly baked bread in here? I must find out.
I hope my nose isn't playing tricks and it's just popcorn.
bri: maybe you're having stroke.
even though that would be indicated by the smell of burnt toast, you've always been a little backwards.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home