the continuing story of bungalow bill
this st. joseph-is-my-realtor business is getting out of hand. background: my mother brought me a statue of st. joseph and told me to bury it in the ground to help sell my house. due to my disbelief (or lesbian sitcoms--only God knows) the statue committed hari-kari and smashed itself on my basement floor. Isn't suicide a mortal sin in the catholic church? anyways, recently our human resources rep at work was working to secure me another statue of st. joseph, though completely unaware of my bad luck with the venerable gentleman. she told me this long story about how this statue was her grandmother's and handed down and has sold four homes within a week or something like that. this weekend she went to get the statue for me (against my protests), with stern warnings from her mother not to break it. you can guess the rest of the story. Her young son was playing with the statue and broke st. joe's head off.
I couldn't make up stuff this odd, I swear. am I gonna need an exorcist to sell this place? for more info on this curious intercession of the saints, click the picture below stolen from snopes.
I couldn't make up stuff this odd, I swear. am I gonna need an exorcist to sell this place? for more info on this curious intercession of the saints, click the picture below stolen from snopes.



1 Comments:
Maybe it's because most of your potential buyers are muslim. We're turning to the wrong religion.
Post a Comment
<< Home