12.8.05
Previous Posts
- the soundtrack to our lives
- random noise bursts
- I always loved you best after all
- like adult books, we're all in a line
- crackity jones
- Detroit, Lift Up Your Weary Head! (Rebuild! Restor...
- in which our hero turns to the dark side
- how to make friends by telephone: lesson #1
- would the correct reality please stand up?
- how to make friends by telephone
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:




1 Comments:
It was my pleasure! I'm good like that sometimes. I think I'll be getting up at 4am to see it, but I'm sure the skies will not be nearly as clear as where you will be (pesky city lights). Enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home