life lessons #infinity+1
if it's early in the morning and you're sitting at your desk and receive a phone call that the caller ID says is from the front door phone, don't automatically assume it is a co-worker who forgot their ID badge and decide to taunt them by answering the phone in your best Frank Nelson voice and say, "Yeeeeesssssss??????" (a la the Simpsons).
It may, in fact, be the CEO of your company on the phone, requesting to be let into the building. At which point you have no choice but to go to the front door, let him in, and either stammer an apology or pretend that someone else answered the phone.
couple that with the fact that I managed to get on the bad side of a plant manager yesterday and I'm doing pretty well this week. I'd better just stay away from my boss for the rest of the day.
It may, in fact, be the CEO of your company on the phone, requesting to be let into the building. At which point you have no choice but to go to the front door, let him in, and either stammer an apology or pretend that someone else answered the phone.
couple that with the fact that I managed to get on the bad side of a plant manager yesterday and I'm doing pretty well this week. I'd better just stay away from my boss for the rest of the day.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home