brilliance
sweeet!!! I just won tickets to see Adult. at the Magic Stick on Friday night. I -heart- Liz Copland on WDET. Now I just need to find someone to go with...once again, everything's coming up Milhouse!
not to mention the fact that a couple guys from work and I took the day off tomorrow to go see the Tigers play an afternoon game against the Red Sox. It's my first game of the season and it's supposed to be high-60s and sunny--perfect baseball weather. Though I'm not sure about the pitcher matchup (Johnson vs. Arroyo), we may get beat up a bit. ah well, such is the life of a Tigers fan.
not to mention the fact that a couple guys from work and I took the day off tomorrow to go see the Tigers play an afternoon game against the Red Sox. It's my first game of the season and it's supposed to be high-60s and sunny--perfect baseball weather. Though I'm not sure about the pitcher matchup (Johnson vs. Arroyo), we may get beat up a bit. ah well, such is the life of a Tigers fan.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home