will it never never get better?
music fun for the day:
stream mission of burma's new album, the obliterati, here. it's also a wiki, which seems to fit well with a punk ethos, no? sounds pretty damn good for a bunch of guys now in their mid-40s. they're playing the magic stick in d-troit on july 28th. methinks I'll have to see it, then maybe head to the pitchfork music fest that weekend in chicago and see them again.
stream mission of burma's new album, the obliterati, here. it's also a wiki, which seems to fit well with a punk ethos, no? sounds pretty damn good for a bunch of guys now in their mid-40s. they're playing the magic stick in d-troit on july 28th. methinks I'll have to see it, then maybe head to the pitchfork music fest that weekend in chicago and see them again.



1 Comments:
I think we're going to the PMF, too. SILVER JEWS!
Post a Comment
<< Home