harassment, exhibit A
sometimes I think I work in a real life version of The Office. Not in the dreary way in which you hate your boss and coworkers, more in the sense of the antics and talk that carries on that could probably result in several expensive lawsuits. Actually, the atmosphere is usually pretty professional, but we have a few choice individuals who mix like road flares and napalm. I guess it would all seem smarmy and disgusting, except that two of the individuals are women (which makes it okay why exactly? I'm not sure). One of them is the HR rep (whom, of course, should know better) and the other is her partner in crime.
I was walking by the HR office today when I heard the tell-tale cackling that lets you know that sordid tales are afoot. I walk in right at the moment our accountant is saying, "Dude, I've got my brand new f-in camouflage underwear on today--they're sweet." Right. this guy's in his mid-thirties, as is the HR rep and the other woman. I say nothing but just smile, grab a few chocolate covered almonds (always present in her office) and walk out without saying a word. this is obviously a friday before a long weekend (which is also obvious because I've written two posts at work today)
Update: we're closing the office at noon today. excellent. poor suckas who took the day off...
I was walking by the HR office today when I heard the tell-tale cackling that lets you know that sordid tales are afoot. I walk in right at the moment our accountant is saying, "Dude, I've got my brand new f-in camouflage underwear on today--they're sweet." Right. this guy's in his mid-thirties, as is the HR rep and the other woman. I say nothing but just smile, grab a few chocolate covered almonds (always present in her office) and walk out without saying a word. this is obviously a friday before a long weekend (which is also obvious because I've written two posts at work today)
Update: we're closing the office at noon today. excellent. poor suckas who took the day off...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home