2.3.05

music can read your mind

I'm listening to "When the Levee Breaks" on my computer and I hear that little burst of guitar right at the end. it occurs to me that Liz Phair sampled that burst for one of her songs, but I can't recall which one. hmm, ponderous. The next song that plays is Liz Phair's "Jealousy"--whoa! I was just thinking about Liz Phair! weird. at the end of the song is THE EXACT SAME GUITAR BURST. out of the 1,733 songs on my computer, what are the fucking chances of shuffling to that song????

then I realize that my music is *not* on shuffle, but is in fact playing all my music in alphabetical order by artist name (in this case, by first word in the name, hence "Liz" following "Led").

but still....WHAT ARE THE CHANCES????

(that made my whole day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home