a communist aloha
last night I was happy to see everyone at our local Drinking Liberally meeting greeting each other with fist bumps. Terrorists, we ain't. Cannibals? the jury is still deliberating.
---
The daily show tells the story here, but you have to wait until the end of the clip.
Original fist-bumpers:
---
The daily show tells the story here, but you have to wait until the end of the clip.
Original fist-bumpers:



7 Comments:
after this story broke, i made it a point to fist-bump the conservative christian right wing republican straight white american male with whom i'm working. and now, he's doing it with everyone. other physicians. patients. cafeteria workers.
i consider this campaigning for obama. and my work here is done.
and, i just want to add...
if his use of the word 'cunt' shows us that mccain is a misogynist, his use of the word 'trallop' shows us that he is a REALLY, REALLY OLD misogynist.
I'm gonna start using trollop as my own personal euphamism for close-minded conservatives hell-bent on ignoring science and common sense to further ideologies. It's just a good word, and it's time it got recycled.
oh, and nice job with the fist bump. Like rich dudes wearing pink shirts: underground subversion.
holy shit. did i really misspell trollop? i've got to quit drinking in the middle of the day.
i just watched the wonder twins. that was great. the ending, the best part.
T, it's okay--I misspelled euphemism. Gddam ambiguous english vowels.
joshua, I agree. It was even better than those dubbed-over G.I. Joe shorts.
Love, love, loved the Wonder Twins video. It was perfect.
Post a Comment
<< Home