random bits cobbled together by j-dub
Did you have icy as well? Because we had icy.
wonderful photo! i love the mysterious hatted profile.
it was icy, but then rainy, the grand total of which was slush. With a little grape flavoring, you'd have a nice, refreshing drink.ms h: thanks! katie took it. I was wondering if anyone would notice me lurking in the corner.
As long as we're making slushies, I'd like cherry, please.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Que Sera Sera
Osmium
Terroni
Churlita
Headboard Hankies
Monkey Boy
Rock|N|Roll|Science
Slimbolala
and the sadly somewhat defunct:
Fatefully Flawed
Three Sentence Dreams
Black Sparrow
Alex
Anoukshuk
Our Lady of the Lakes
Where are Gene and Kendra?
4 Comments:
Did you have icy as well? Because we had icy.
wonderful photo! i love the mysterious hatted profile.
it was icy, but then rainy, the grand total of which was slush. With a little grape flavoring, you'd have a nice, refreshing drink.
ms h: thanks! katie took it. I was wondering if anyone would notice me lurking in the corner.
As long as we're making slushies, I'd like cherry, please.
Post a Comment
<< Home