29.11.07

the turn of the tide

(e-mail received minutes ago)
"The Graduate Program Committee has approved your request for a waiver [of the GRE examination requirement]. We look forward to seeing the rest of your application."

OMG!!!

Some days things just go your way. I want to scream and celebrate, but I'm at work and they have no idea that I'm leaving them in the fall. Everyone out there who is able, please give a vicarious "woo-hoo!" for me.

So, this didn't come true, but I proved this to be correct.

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!

JAW

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo!

but, are your highwater pants finally getting put to good use?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Here's a woo-hoo from Iowa in case you don't have one from here yet.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Ms Heather said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on, rightthefuckon.

10:05 AM  
Blogger j-dub said...

thanks to all well-wishers.

evan, glad you remembered the reference because I've been using it so long I'd forgotten the episode.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home